RF Electrical Engineer (Part Time Contract Work)
- Electrical Engineering, 10 years (Required)
- radio frequency, 5 years (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
SENIOR RADIO FREQUENCY ENGINEER:
ACS is an aerospace CNC shop located in Palmdale, CA. We are seeking a part time or contract engineer to assist in the design and manufacture of proprietary and build-to-print products comprised of unique RF designs used in military test equipment.
Reporting to the CEO or GM or applicable executive, this candidate will provide hands- on RF design engineering expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years Aerospace RF and Electrical Engineer in the design and manufacture of test equipment as well as various avionics packaging. Extreme knowledge in RF design, test and troubleshoot.
- Highly proficient to conceptualize specs into tangible designs, determine test parameters and troubleshoot RF designs/circuits, etc.
- Design RF and electrical circuits and packaging for circuit boards and various systems for our Test Equipment product line as well as the ability to effectively bid on new contracts resulting in attained profit margin at contract closeout.
-Proficient in understanding and designing amplification circuitry, 2-stage and 3-stage signal amplification designs.
- Proficient with electronic component selection and test as it pertains to small to medium size packaging for AN/UIM-1 and AN/USM-713 types of equipment.
- Proficient in contract negotiations and bidding, component research and procurement, use of standard drafting tools and applicable engineering equations at a minimum.
- Candidate is owner and leader of all electrical engineering activities.
- Responsible to meet all phases within the project plan.
-Research new and existing processes minimizing overall waste.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Health Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Electrical Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- radio frequency: 5 years (Preferred)
- 1 year
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
30+ days ago
Employer actively reviewed job 9/17/2021
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request.
Your application has been successfully submitted.