About the job
Looking for a LoRa wireless connection specialist who can help us to implement data transmission between a daisy chain of sensors and a gateway device.
- Create a day chain of small, self-operating, solar-powered sensors (up to 100 or more per one daisy chain if possible)
- Each sensor sends ~10 bytes of data periodically, every ~1-3 minutes
- Distance between the sensors will not exceed 1 mile in a wildland area, will be smaller if needed in hilly areas blocking the transmission
- As low power consumption as possible
- LoRa protocol is envisioned with Semtech SX1276/7/8/9 or HopeRF RFM95W chips.
We are bringing radically early detection of fires to the outdoor environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Detecting Wildfires Early. Preventing disaster at the start.